Wednesday, 1 July 2015

July as Brown

Hello, July…
Hello, Ramadhan…
gambar diambil dari sini

Alhamdulillah, we can feel this Ramadhan and for this year, it is in July. I write this on the first day of this month. The taste of the beginning of the month is like a morning. Therefore, many people might start to build a new hope and dream.

Haha, I don’t know what to tell for this monthly theme story. A bunch of plan I have designed but it will be run on August, insha Allah. But for this July, maybe nothing is better than Ramadhan and Syawal (Idul Fitri).

Well, I’ve got full holiday on this month. I try to prepare some things I should prepare for. Meanwhile, I also try to manage my soul. Haha, yeah, sounds confusing, but still that’s what I have to do.

Whatever you plan and whatever you might have in this July, I hope it would make you and I better and better. Happy fasting day and early welcome to Syawal. May this July as sweet as that brown-ies. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment