Thursday, 6 November 2014

October New Comer (2014)

Welcome November and yea, it’s monthly post of new comer. :D



Thanks God I got two new things on last October. First is tada…another book. I don’t know, I've already made a pile of book but still buy a new one. Haha, I need to actually. It’s for the need of challenge I have followed since the beginning of this year (2014). Now, it’s just two months left and still 8 books to be read and reviewed for this challenge. Oh, and just left another challenge. Huwwaa…I run out of time, people!


Okay, for another thing is tadaa…new monkey bag (?). Haha, I’m not sure how to call it. This is a cute monkey bag or back-bag. Haha, just take a look! Cute, huh! I won’t tell much, lol. But I bought this on one evening with my sister. I wear this for teaching in which suit for my lappy and some stuff I need to bring.

Yea, those are two cute things I got on October. See ya. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment