Thursday, 3 April 2014

Tracing

Haii everyone there..
I think I get usual to type my post with my computer keyboard. So here I am again, sitting in front of this bright computer scene. And today is still a sunny day. The sun’s shining and I love when its light makes my room bright. I don’t need electrical light from the lamp, just the light of the sun. :)

Okay, what I want to tell today? Hmm yes I got a nice sketch from Ez several days ago. This sketch is made of using Corel Draw application. He called it tracing. I don’t know much about this stuff, but you can visit Ezblog for more.

Well, what I can tell is, Ez took one of my pictures, my photograph. Then he did some tracing way. And taraa..this photograph has changed into sketch, no more a realistic pictures from a photo shoot. If you still get confused about that, here are those two pictures. I compared them to you. Are you interested guys? Visit this blog (shirodevil.blogspot) for more.


What I like the most is the detail of the hijab. I know, that maybe the hardest part of all. But finally it just looks great. You’ve done it well, Ez my darl, haha. Ok people, that’s all about my post today. Just have a good time there. See ya.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment